- comiccomiccomic http://tinyurl.com/4whszrm 6 years ago
- Back from the dead! http://tinyurl.com/6yclwvt 6 years ago
- Guess who is a bum and can't update today? #me #goingoutoftown #sorry 6 years ago
- Facebook's targeted advertising suggests that I check out the "Big Gay Deal of the Day." #okaythen 6 years ago
- http://tinyurl.com/4eratc8 A wild comic appeared! 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Wednesday’s daily comic. Today’s daily comic is back at home- I unexpectedly got caught up in travel plans, and I had approximately five minutes to scan in the last three comics for the roadtrip. Phew. I ended up cleaning up … Continue reading
Tuesday’s daily comic.
Monday’s daily comic.
Ah, Ian. You’re such a creep. From now until sometime early January (too lazy to look up exactly when), I’ll do my best to update daily until school lets back in. No particular reason why, just seeing if I can. … Continue reading
Hahaha. Breaking the continuity with a sloppily-done (also cute!) comic to wish you all a very wonderful winter season! Regular updates will resume shortly after Christmas, and will run daily until I’m forced to go back to school.
Guess who loves updating so much that he’s willing to sacrifice final exam study time to draw a new comic (and is too dumb to just wait three days until finals are over)? (Hint: the answer is me.)