- comiccomiccomic http://tinyurl.com/4whszrm 6 years ago
- Back from the dead! http://tinyurl.com/6yclwvt 6 years ago
- Guess who is a bum and can't update today? #me #goingoutoftown #sorry 6 years ago
- Facebook's targeted advertising suggests that I check out the "Big Gay Deal of the Day." #okaythen 6 years ago
- http://tinyurl.com/4eratc8 A wild comic appeared! 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Brought back my paintbrushes for this one, obviously. I do this pretty often, then forget to cut my hair anyways. My freakouts get progressively worse until I end up chopping off all of my hair. Advertisements
When I was a kid, our family didn’t have cable television, so I spent a lot of time watching and listening to TV static. As a result, I sometimes find myself actively wanting to listen to white noise. (though in … Continue reading
Turns out I’ll be out of town this weekend with no guaranteed internet access, so this is Sunday’s update come early! Yes! We’ve finally hit the magic number thirty-three! Subtle changes in the artwork… I think I’m liking it so … Continue reading
Today’s guest strip is brought to you by a close friend of mine who prefers to go by Rice. She is a thousand times more talented than me. I wish I had her talent. Maybe one day… See you next … Continue reading
It would seem Sara isn’t as docile as she appears. Guest strip from my friend, Rice, is going up later today… Possibly tomorrow? Depends on when she can get it scanned in and sent to me. Just a reminder that … Continue reading
Happy 30th strip! May many, many more follow.
Here’s Thursday’s comic- coloring and shading Friday’s comic right now.