- comiccomiccomic http://tinyurl.com/4whszrm 6 years ago
- Back from the dead! http://tinyurl.com/6yclwvt 6 years ago
- Guess who is a bum and can't update today? #me #goingoutoftown #sorry 6 years ago
- Facebook's targeted advertising suggests that I check out the "Big Gay Deal of the Day." #okaythen 6 years ago
- http://tinyurl.com/4eratc8 A wild comic appeared! 6 years ago
Author Archives: asinineaxioms
I like vertical strips, but I probably won’t do many… It’ll depend on how the dialogue/action plays out, I guess. Updates may or not may not be sporadic, at least until mid-May. (In other words, I’m freaking out about AP exams.) … Continue reading
Sorry about how long it took to update! February has been nothing short of crazy for me, and on top of everything else, my scanner broke! Right now, it’s functional (sort of), but there’s no telling what it might do … Continue reading
This is a temporary post apologizing for the lack of updates the last two Sundays. I have the next couple of strips inked and everything, but my scanner is broken. Until I can get the stupid thing to work, I’m … Continue reading
Haircuts, pfffffffffff See you all next week.
Brought back my paintbrushes for this one, obviously. I do this pretty often, then forget to cut my hair anyways. My freakouts get progressively worse until I end up chopping off all of my hair.
When I was a kid, our family didn’t have cable television, so I spent a lot of time watching and listening to TV static. As a result, I sometimes find myself actively wanting to listen to white noise. (though in … Continue reading